2017 CLARK MONTESSORI CREW VARSITY TEAM
Crew is now a varsity sport at Clark for the last year! Compete against some of the best crews in the nation and meet college coaches at regattas for future scholarship opportunities.
Where: Queen City Rowing Club (QCRC) is located by the Little Miami River at Shelter Cove Marina. 5001 Kellogg Ave, Cincinnati OH
- Practices: Monday – Friday 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM at QCRC Rowing Center
- Rowers will learn to row on Quads, Fours and Eights
- Girls’ & Boys Junior High & High School Rowing Team JOIN OUR GROWING CREW
- 1) MUST have all paperwork completed by Monday, March 6th, 2017.
- 2) Mandatory Tryouts/Practices: Begin the Week of Monday February 29th Mondays-Fridays 3:15pm-5:15pm @ Queen City Rowing Boat House (5001 Kellogg Avenue).
- 3) For more information contact Pedro Palacios @ 513-307-4265or email@example.com or go to queencityrowing.com
- Rowing college scholarships are available for dedicated rowers
- Regattas are 2000 meter long
- Practices include running, lifting, erging and other workouts
- Spring season begins March 8th and ends May 15th
- Parent and Rower informational session will be March 8th at QCRC’s Rowing Center.
- Regatta schedule will be distributed that day
- $ 350.00 fee, sliding scale – contact Brian Meyer for scholarship information
- Includes, coaching, boats, launches, transportation of boats to regattas, USRA membership
- Travel expenses such as hotel, food, regatta fees, uniforms not included
- Liability Insurance
- Boat insurance