Clark started a Girls’ Lacrosse Program last Spring. This year we will have separate teams for Junior High and High School, although all the girls will practice together. If you are interested in playing, please contact us ASAP to get more information. We previously received a grant from US Lacrosse, so you don’t have to have your own lacrosse stick or goggles to play. They are available on loan at no charge. Practice begins on February 21 after school on the Clark Turf.
Head Coach: Jesse Dunbar firstname.lastname@example.org 513-739-8268
Asst. Coaches: TBA
Junior Varsity Schedule:
1) Go to www.schedulestar.com
2) Type “Clark Montessori” in the tab called “View your school’s customized scores & schedules page. Hit search, then Click on Clark Montessori School.
3) This will then come up to the main scheduling page. Hit the “Season” tab on the right to bring up the team’s schedules by season
4) Then click the “Select Team” tab on the left side and pick the Sports, Level, and Gender of the team you are searching to view
5) Schedules and scores will appear for that team. You can print out schedules from this screen.
Questions? Contact Brian Meyer, Athletic Director: 513-363-7080; email@example.com